What to keep on your nightstand. Keep the top of your nightstand simple and clutter-free, with just a few of these bedtime items.
- Bud vase of fresh flowers:-The fresh flower vase is a beautiful sight to watch in the morning. And a pleasant way to start your day.
- Beautiful cushion covers:-The best part of your bedroom. They enhances the beauty of your room. And make it look elegant and stylish.
- Candle (unlit) with a relaxing scent (try lavender), the candle holders:-The beautiful candle holders even unlit, grace the beauty and ambience of your room.
- Cup of herbal tea or carafe of water
Make comfort your priority. Too many fussy details like bedspreads and sequins, or stiff and scratchy bedding materials, make for a less than restful night’s sleep. When choosing bedding, make sure whatever you choose is delightfully touchable – think crisp cotton sheets and a cozy cashmere throw.
- Linen is cool in summer and can last forever if well cared for. It can feel nubby (even a bit rough) or smooth and quite soft, so try to feel your sheets in person before you buy.
- Cotton percale is what you want if you love the feel of “crisp” sheets. This classic fabric is smooth but firm and performs well in warm weather.
- Cotton sateen is very soft and smooth, almost silky in feel. It may not be the best choice in hot weather.
To carpet or not to carpet? Carpeting feels plush underfoot, making it especially appealing to step out on first thing in the morning, and it can help muffle sounds for a more restful mood. However, if you have a dust allergy, carpeting is notoriously difficult to keep dust-free, so it’s best to skip it. If you love the feel of carpet but need to be able to thoroughly clean the floors often, compromise with a washable area rug atop hard flooring.
Table Runners, Curtains, can be a great source of freshness.
Spring is sparkling everywhere with its beautiful colors and making us happy. Tidy home is
supposed to be a sign of good women. It’s not much easy to maintain always perfect look, but by doing some small changes one can get great results.
No matters how big is the place; sometimes “LESS IS MORE” kitchen decorations are changing rapidly now a days. Giving some floral touch in spring, some royal, metallic or antique touch on special occasions.
Why you didn’t change your setting yet! Try this now, everyone in the family will definitely appreciate your effort, so what are u waiting for? Just take small steps and GO Floral! This summer add some freshness in your kitchens as well, just like your wardrobes.
Same theme can be applied on other parts of the house as well, that’s why it’s my most favorite theme for summer. See some incredible collection below and try to redecorate you house in best possible way. By using floral curtains and table runners..